- Pesticides on Your Food? Not to Worry, or so says the EPA
- Green Lentil and Pumpkin Stew with Bacon and Veggies
- Calphalon 13″ deep skillet is my new fave
- The Second Cold War
- Farmbox Direct Brings the Farmer’s Market To You
- Delivery Takeout, The Replacement Grocery Store For College Students
- 5 Ingredient Almost Instant Indian Style Squash Soup
- New Year’s Resolution Soup: Cabbage and other good things
- Join Weston A Price Foundation Before January 12, 2015: lotsa benefits
- Last Minute Holiday Party Bites: Meatball Stuffed Mushrooms
Christmas is Coming: Can The Cocktail of the Hour Be Far Behind? S’moretini Arrives!
A bar in Manhattan, The Duo Lounge, on Madison Avenue, is aiming to corner the Christmas market with this silly and flip version of a sweet martini. If you’re planning a silly and flip little party this holiday season, why not give this silly and flip cocktail a shot. Especially if it starts to snow. Just begs for a snowstorm doesn’t it?
Manhattan’s Duo Lounge S’moretini
Rim a martini glass with chocolate syrup and crushed graham crackers.
Combine 2 oz of Ketel One Vodka* with 1oz Crème de Cacao in a cocktail shaker
Vigorously shake with ice and strain into the martini glass.
Top the martini off with a scoop of marshmallow crème (such as Fluff), a drizzle of chocolate syrup and a marshmallow.
Sit by a fire and enjoy.
*Inspired by 300 years of tradition, Ketel One® Vodka is crafted from small batches in the Dutch tradition by the 10th generation of the Nolet family. The Ketel One name is derived from Distilleerketel #1, the original coal-fired copper pot still which remains in operation today.This time-honored process results in a fine quality vodka, ideal for enjoying on the rocks.