- Full of Beans: Navy Bean Puree in a Tomato Rosemary Broth
- Easy Oat and Quinoa Breakfast Granola Starts the Night Before
- Full of Beans: Including dried beans in your diet aids weight loss
- Cinnamon: Beyond the Kitchen Door
- Tuna Egg Salad for an Easy-Peesy Lunch
- Veggie Scramble: A Blast from the Past that Keeps you happy at least 4 hours
- Eckhardt’s Extreme Diet Soup #2: Yahoo for Beans and Greens with Mushrooms
- World’s Best Coleslaw Recipe: If I do say so myself
- Sometimes a Great Notion: Organic, Pure Foods
- Listeria in Peaches, Food Borne Illnesses in Summer, Oh My
Christmas is Coming: Can The Cocktail of the Hour Be Far Behind? S’moretini Arrives!
A bar in Manhattan, The Duo Lounge, on Madison Avenue, is aiming to corner the Christmas market with this silly and flip version of a sweet martini. If you’re planning a silly and flip little party this holiday season, why not give this silly and flip cocktail a shot. Especially if it starts to snow. Just begs for a snowstorm doesn’t it?
Manhattan’s Duo Lounge S’moretini
Rim a martini glass with chocolate syrup and crushed graham crackers.
Combine 2 oz of Ketel One Vodka* with 1oz Crème de Cacao in a cocktail shaker
Vigorously shake with ice and strain into the martini glass.
Top the martini off with a scoop of marshmallow crème (such as Fluff), a drizzle of chocolate syrup and a marshmallow.
Sit by a fire and enjoy.
*Inspired by 300 years of tradition, Ketel One® Vodka is crafted from small batches in the Dutch tradition by the 10th generation of the Nolet family. The Ketel One name is derived from Distilleerketel #1, the original coal-fired copper pot still which remains in operation today.This time-honored process results in a fine quality vodka, ideal for enjoying on the rocks.