- Responding to the USDA Dietary Food Guidelines
- Dr. Oz Attacked By Colleagues on the Take
- The Spanish American Tortilla Great for Parties
- Guilty Pleasures: Honest Mac and Cheese
- Equinox Easter Lunch: Black Kale and Sweet Potato Salad
- Dyeing Easter Eggs: The Natural Way
- National Popcorn Day, April 6, calls for Caramel
- Why You Should Go Back To Food
- Risi E Bisi, Spring in a Bowl
- Panna Cotta on a Bed of Berries
Christmas is Coming: Can The Cocktail of the Hour Be Far Behind? S’moretini Arrives!
A bar in Manhattan, The Duo Lounge, on Madison Avenue, is aiming to corner the Christmas market with this silly and flip version of a sweet martini. If you’re planning a silly and flip little party this holiday season, why not give this silly and flip cocktail a shot. Especially if it starts to snow. Just begs for a snowstorm doesn’t it?
Manhattan’s Duo Lounge S’moretini
Rim a martini glass with chocolate syrup and crushed graham crackers.
Combine 2 oz of Ketel One Vodka* with 1oz Crème de Cacao in a cocktail shaker
Vigorously shake with ice and strain into the martini glass.
Top the martini off with a scoop of marshmallow crème (such as Fluff), a drizzle of chocolate syrup and a marshmallow.
Sit by a fire and enjoy.
*Inspired by 300 years of tradition, Ketel One® Vodka is crafted from small batches in the Dutch tradition by the 10th generation of the Nolet family. The Ketel One name is derived from Distilleerketel #1, the original coal-fired copper pot still which remains in operation today.This time-honored process results in a fine quality vodka, ideal for enjoying on the rocks.