- Sunday Brunch: Puebla Hash, cannelinis, cabbage, potatoes and peppers with bacon. Yum
- Chicken Marbella for Millenials
- If Dogs Ran the World: Chapter 30-33. The Dogs travel for home
- Provencal Roast Vegetables
- Fresh Pasta Shells Stuffed with Ricotta with Peas and Asparagus. Makes 6 servings
- If Dogs Ran the World: Chapters 25, 26, 27
- If Dogs Ran the World: Chapter 30, close of first half
- Roasted Carrots Pureed with Thyme
- Chef Jesse Jones heals the sick with food.
- If Dogs Ran the World: chapters 22,23,24
Christmas is Coming: Can The Cocktail of the Hour Be Far Behind? S’moretini Arrives!
A bar in Manhattan, The Duo Lounge, on Madison Avenue, is aiming to corner the Christmas market with this silly and flip version of a sweet martini. If you’re planning a silly and flip little party this holiday season, why not give this silly and flip cocktail a shot. Especially if it starts to snow. Just begs for a snowstorm doesn’t it?
Manhattan’s Duo Lounge S’moretini
Rim a martini glass with chocolate syrup and crushed graham crackers.
Combine 2 oz of Ketel One Vodka* with 1oz Crème de Cacao in a cocktail shaker
Vigorously shake with ice and strain into the martini glass.
Top the martini off with a scoop of marshmallow crème (such as Fluff), a drizzle of chocolate syrup and a marshmallow.
Sit by a fire and enjoy.
*Inspired by 300 years of tradition, Ketel One® Vodka is crafted from small batches in the Dutch tradition by the 10th generation of the Nolet family. The Ketel One name is derived from Distilleerketel #1, the original coal-fired copper pot still which remains in operation today.This time-honored process results in a fine quality vodka, ideal for enjoying on the rocks.