- Chef Jesse Jones heals the sick with food.
- If Dogs Ran the World: chapters 22,23,24
- Eezy Peezy Mac and Cheese: No Muss, No Fuss. Just Dump it in and Yum!
- Spring Radish Sandwiches with Butter and Sea Salt
- If Dogs Ran the World: Chapters 21 – 22 The Greater Yucatan Dog Rescue Begins
- Little Flower Candy Co.’s Christine Moore has a new book. Little Flower Baking. Yum!
- If Dogs Ran the World: Chapters 19 – 20 Staging a Jail Break for the Dogs in the Pound
- Warm Beet Salad on a Bed of Beet Greens
- Aldi Comes to America: Quality foodstuffs, Great Prices. Reasonable size portions, and the store itself
- Tell Congress: We deserve to know. Label GMO Food!
Can you make a call to Walmart to reject Monsanto’s genetically engineered sweet corn?
Join us along with Food and Water Watch who has organized this February 8, 2012 call in to Walmart to urge them to vote NO on GMO.
It’s very easy to make a call. We’re asking people to call the national customer service line, and ask Walmart to protect their customers by not selling Monsanto’s GE Sweet Corn.
Here’s what you do:
1) Call Walmart Customer Service at 877-796-1950
2) Follow the instructions in our short recording
You’ll have to jump through a couple hoops to get that customer service rep – like punch the button for ‘walmart.com’, then the one for the customer service rep. but you’ll find the rep courteous and I’m sure they’re taking note of the NUMBERS of calls. Please call today.
3) When a customer service representative answers, tell them your name and where you’re from, and then simply ask that they “protect their customers by committing not to sell Monsanto’s genetically engineered sweet corn.”
Your call will be one of thousands going in today that will show Walmart that citizens don’t want GE sweet corn.
Monsanto’s new genetically engineered sweet corn could be planted this spring unless we can convince grocery stores not to sell it. Trader Joe’s, Whole Foods and General Mills have all made the commitment. Since Walmart is the largest food retailer in the country, we need to hit Monsanto where it hurts by convincing Walmart to follow suit.
Today is the National Call-in Day to Walmart Against Monsanto’s GE Sweet Corn — Make your call now.Pin It