- Ayurvedic Miracle Diet Soup: Ancient Indian Wisdom
- Karen Wright Tells Us How To Bring the Farmer’s Market Home: Just in Time for the Spring Growing Season
- Bob Ecker’s Guide To River Cruising for 2014
- Houseguests From Hell
- Google to donate 80% of search revenue to Rain Forest Protection
- Feeling Blue? Just Take a Big Bite
- You Talk About Grocery Envy. I wish Grace were moving into my neighborhood.
- Flawed Study Demonizes Raw Milk: Wrong Questions Asked
- Dining with the Enemy: Peg Bowden sits down with those who oppose immigration
- Moms Across America Working to Pass GMO Bill in California
Can you make a call to Walmart to reject Monsanto’s genetically engineered sweet corn?
Join us along with Food and Water Watch who has organized this February 8, 2012 call in to Walmart to urge them to vote NO on GMO.
It’s very easy to make a call. We’re asking people to call the national customer service line, and ask Walmart to protect their customers by not selling Monsanto’s GE Sweet Corn.
Here’s what you do:
1) Call Walmart Customer Service at 877-796-1950
2) Follow the instructions in our short recording
You’ll have to jump through a couple hoops to get that customer service rep – like punch the button for ‘walmart.com’, then the one for the customer service rep. but you’ll find the rep courteous and I’m sure they’re taking note of the NUMBERS of calls. Please call today.
3) When a customer service representative answers, tell them your name and where you’re from, and then simply ask that they “protect their customers by committing not to sell Monsanto’s genetically engineered sweet corn.”
Your call will be one of thousands going in today that will show Walmart that citizens don’t want GE sweet corn.
Monsanto’s new genetically engineered sweet corn could be planted this spring unless we can convince grocery stores not to sell it. Trader Joe’s, Whole Foods and General Mills have all made the commitment. Since Walmart is the largest food retailer in the country, we need to hit Monsanto where it hurts by convincing Walmart to follow suit.
Today is the National Call-in Day to Walmart Against Monsanto’s GE Sweet Corn — Make your call now.Pin It