- The Real Millionaires’ Pie
- Happy Thanksgiving from Eric Ripert and me. Here’s his French way with Turkey.
- Five Quick Fixes for Your Grocery List: 5 Foods Not To Buy This Week (or ever)
- Christmas Candy to Make and Give Away: Aunt Bill’s Brown Candy
- Want to Order in Thanksgiving Groceries? That’s Easy
- Sauteed Cabbage with Bacon and Apple
- Autumn’s Treasure: Sort of Indian Flavored Winter Squash Soup. Ready in 30 minutes
- Traditional Cantonese One Dish Dinner: Diet Beef and Tomato Stir Fry Yum.
- French Burgundy Stew: gluten free, low carb, and luscious
- Organic Roast Chicken and Vegetable Casserole with a Cheese Crust
Can you make a call to Walmart to reject Monsanto’s genetically engineered sweet corn?
Join us along with Food and Water Watch who has organized this February 8, 2012 call in to Walmart to urge them to vote NO on GMO.
It’s very easy to make a call. We’re asking people to call the national customer service line, and ask Walmart to protect their customers by not selling Monsanto’s GE Sweet Corn.
Here’s what you do:
1) Call Walmart Customer Service at 877-796-1950
2) Follow the instructions in our short recording
You’ll have to jump through a couple hoops to get that customer service rep – like punch the button for ‘walmart.com’, then the one for the customer service rep. but you’ll find the rep courteous and I’m sure they’re taking note of the NUMBERS of calls. Please call today.
3) When a customer service representative answers, tell them your name and where you’re from, and then simply ask that they “protect their customers by committing not to sell Monsanto’s genetically engineered sweet corn.”
Your call will be one of thousands going in today that will show Walmart that citizens don’t want GE sweet corn.
Monsanto’s new genetically engineered sweet corn could be planted this spring unless we can convince grocery stores not to sell it. Trader Joe’s, Whole Foods and General Mills have all made the commitment. Since Walmart is the largest food retailer in the country, we need to hit Monsanto where it hurts by convincing Walmart to follow suit.
Today is the National Call-in Day to Walmart Against Monsanto’s GE Sweet Corn — Make your call now.Pin It