- Ayurvedic Miracle Diet Soup: Ancient Indian Wisdom
- Karen Wright Tells Us How To Bring the Farmer’s Market Home: Just in Time for the Spring Growing Season
- Bob Ecker’s Guide To River Cruising for 2014
- Houseguests From Hell
- Google to donate 80% of search revenue to Rain Forest Protection
- Feeling Blue? Just Take a Big Bite
- You Talk About Grocery Envy. I wish Grace were moving into my neighborhood.
- Flawed Study Demonizes Raw Milk: Wrong Questions Asked
- Dining with the Enemy: Peg Bowden sits down with those who oppose immigration
- Moms Across America Working to Pass GMO Bill in California
Thank Gawd its Friday — Before the Oscar Party. Here’s Cosmos for all
The Artist Cosmo
In case you were wondering how that gorgeous French actress, Bérénice Bejo, In The Artist, stayed so gorgeous, I’d say she did like all those other French Women who don’t get fat, and had her Cosmo sans sugar.
For my own Oscar Party, I intend to make pitchers of this stuff and keep it flowing.
For each serving:
1 jigger Citron vodka
2 teaspoons unsweetened cranberry juice
1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lime juice + grated zest of 1/2 lime
2 drops orange extract
2 teaspoons sugar equivalent (try Organic Zero)
Put the ingredients in a cocktail shaker full of ice. Shake well. Taste for sweetness if using unsweetened cranberry juice, which is highly variable. You may need to add sweetener. Add sweetener as needed and shake again. Strain into a Martini glass. Garnish with a small lime wedge or curl of lime peel.Pin It