- Chapter Six: If Dogs Ran the World: The Value of Big Ideas
- Quick Diet Lunch: Poached Fish with a side of seasoned coleslaw and cantaloupe
- Brigid of Kildare’s Feast: Guinness Lamb and Cabbage with Carrots and Potatoes
- My Mama’s Texas Pot Roast with Four Roses Bourbon Gravy
- HCG Diet Lunch #4 Tuna with Broccoli Slaw, Tomatoes, Blueberries,Chia Seeds
- Chapter 5: If Dogs Ran the World.
- HCG Diet lunch #4 Coconut Shrimp over Coleslaw with Tomatoes, Cucumber and a Spritz of Meyer Lemon Juice
- ECKHARDT’S EXTREME DIET LUNCH #3. HCG: 40 POUNDS IN 40 DAYS
- Chapter 4: If Dogs Ran the World
- Zesty Jumbo Lump Crabmeat on a bed of Romaine with a Meyer Lemon Spritz for your HCG Diet Lunch
Thank Gawd its Friday — Before the Oscar Party. Here’s Cosmos for all
The Artist Cosmo
In case you were wondering how that gorgeous French actress, Bérénice Bejo, In The Artist, stayed so gorgeous, I’d say she did like all those other French Women who don’t get fat, and had her Cosmo sans sugar.
For my own Oscar Party, I intend to make pitchers of this stuff and keep it flowing.
For each serving:
1 jigger Citron vodka
2 teaspoons unsweetened cranberry juice
1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lime juice + grated zest of 1/2 lime
2 drops orange extract
2 teaspoons sugar equivalent (try Organic Zero)
Put the ingredients in a cocktail shaker full of ice. Shake well. Taste for sweetness if using unsweetened cranberry juice, which is highly variable. You may need to add sweetener. Add sweetener as needed and shake again. Strain into a Martini glass. Garnish with a small lime wedge or curl of lime peel.Pin It