- Back to Schoool Meatloaf. Good for Days
- Burpee Seeds: Your Start to Food Freedom with your own garden
- Watermelon Tomato Salad with Mint
- Greek Salad with Three Beans: Perfect for Labor Day Brunches
- Low Carb Bacon and Egg Quiche with a Cheese Grits Crust. Yum!
- SAVE THE DATE: August 15 Burpee opens its gates at Historic Fordhook Farm. Come One and All
- House of Representatives Passed A Bill Prohibiting States from GMO labeling. Call Your Senator. Just Say No.
- Oodles of Zoodles wins at White House 2015 Kids’ Cooking Competition
- Maplewood Township meets to discuss animal control and wild life protection July 21, 2015 town hall
- Who has the healthiest eating habits?
Thank Gawd its Friday — Before the Oscar Party. Here’s Cosmos for all
The Artist Cosmo
In case you were wondering how that gorgeous French actress, Bérénice Bejo, In The Artist, stayed so gorgeous, I’d say she did like all those other French Women who don’t get fat, and had her Cosmo sans sugar.
For my own Oscar Party, I intend to make pitchers of this stuff and keep it flowing.
For each serving:
1 jigger Citron vodka
2 teaspoons unsweetened cranberry juice
1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lime juice + grated zest of 1/2 lime
2 drops orange extract
2 teaspoons sugar equivalent (try Organic Zero)
Put the ingredients in a cocktail shaker full of ice. Shake well. Taste for sweetness if using unsweetened cranberry juice, which is highly variable. You may need to add sweetener. Add sweetener as needed and shake again. Strain into a Martini glass. Garnish with a small lime wedge or curl of lime peel.Pin It