- Spilling the Beans on Soy
- One Pot Spaghetti. Who knew? Start Your Never Hungry Diet Today. Yes.
- TGIF: It’s Cocktail Time at the Tailgate and Halloween: Bloody Marys All Around
- Never Hungry: The Top Ten Superfoods You Should Eat
- Mixed Grill with Lamb, Chicken and Veggie Skewers with Flourishes
- Napa Rocks but Keep on Rolling
- So What Exactly Do You Mean REAL FOOD?
- Time for San Francisco’s Finest: Cioppino
- Amped Up Oatmeal
- Peg Bowden Remembers Her Brother, Charles Bowden. RIP
Thank Gawd its Friday — Before the Oscar Party. Here’s Cosmos for all
The Artist Cosmo
In case you were wondering how that gorgeous French actress, Bérénice Bejo, In The Artist, stayed so gorgeous, I’d say she did like all those other French Women who don’t get fat, and had her Cosmo sans sugar.
For my own Oscar Party, I intend to make pitchers of this stuff and keep it flowing.
For each serving:
1 jigger Citron vodka
2 teaspoons unsweetened cranberry juice
1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lime juice + grated zest of 1/2 lime
2 drops orange extract
2 teaspoons sugar equivalent (try Organic Zero)
Put the ingredients in a cocktail shaker full of ice. Shake well. Taste for sweetness if using unsweetened cranberry juice, which is highly variable. You may need to add sweetener. Add sweetener as needed and shake again. Strain into a Martini glass. Garnish with a small lime wedge or curl of lime peel.Pin It