- Ruth MacPherson’s Marinated Broccoli with Curry Sauce
- Chef Jesse’s Fried Chicken
- Garden Skillet Dinner: Aka – Shakshuka
- Costanera: Peruvian Fusian Cuisine Comes Ashore in Montclair, New Jersey
- Chef Jesse’s Post-Modern Southern Potato Salad
- Here’s a Delicious Taste of Chef Jesse’s Post Modern Southern Cooking
- Texas comes to East Quogue: Aka – the Hamptons
- The Farmer in the Dell, and in the Pantry. Snacks! Yes!
- Summer Cocktails: Cool down the fires with these lovely Tequila Cocktails
- Baked Mac and Cheese With 4 Veggies and 3 Cheeses
Thank Gawd its Friday — Before the Oscar Party. Here’s Cosmos for all
The Artist Cosmo
In case you were wondering how that gorgeous French actress, Bérénice Bejo, In The Artist, stayed so gorgeous, I’d say she did like all those other French Women who don’t get fat, and had her Cosmo sans sugar.
For my own Oscar Party, I intend to make pitchers of this stuff and keep it flowing.
For each serving:
1 jigger Citron vodka
2 teaspoons unsweetened cranberry juice
1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lime juice + grated zest of 1/2 lime
2 drops orange extract
2 teaspoons sugar equivalent (try Organic Zero)
Put the ingredients in a cocktail shaker full of ice. Shake well. Taste for sweetness if using unsweetened cranberry juice, which is highly variable. You may need to add sweetener. Add sweetener as needed and shake again. Strain into a Martini glass. Garnish with a small lime wedge or curl of lime peel.Pin It