- You want to talk about your cheesy movies! Jarlsberg says it best for 60 years in the USA.
- Minute Multi-Grain Medley to the Rescue
- Tommy Bahama’s Celebrates Key Lime Pie. Yes.! September 23 the day!
- Spaghetti Squash with Pine Nut Pesto and Parmigiana Reggiano
- Chef Jesse’s Hoe Cakes
- Pappa al Pomodoro: Italian Bread Soup with Tomatoes
- Electrolux puts its money where the mouths are
- Sort of Chinese Chicken Salad
- Chicken Spaghetti From Scratch. Easy and Delicious
- Ruth MacPherson’s Marinated Broccoli with Curry Sauce
Thank Gawd its Friday — Before the Oscar Party. Here’s Cosmos for all
The Artist Cosmo
In case you were wondering how that gorgeous French actress, Bérénice Bejo, In The Artist, stayed so gorgeous, I’d say she did like all those other French Women who don’t get fat, and had her Cosmo sans sugar.
For my own Oscar Party, I intend to make pitchers of this stuff and keep it flowing.
For each serving:
1 jigger Citron vodka
2 teaspoons unsweetened cranberry juice
1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lime juice + grated zest of 1/2 lime
2 drops orange extract
2 teaspoons sugar equivalent (try Organic Zero)
Put the ingredients in a cocktail shaker full of ice. Shake well. Taste for sweetness if using unsweetened cranberry juice, which is highly variable. You may need to add sweetener. Add sweetener as needed and shake again. Strain into a Martini glass. Garnish with a small lime wedge or curl of lime peel.Pin It