- Christmas Party Ham with Biscuits and Glazed Apples. Easy as the Proverbial Pie
- Weston A. Price sues FDA over health claims by soy lobby
- The USDA is going to amend their health in food suggestions.
- Have a Slow Slow Christmas
- The Real Millionaires’ Pie
- Happy Thanksgiving from Eric Ripert and me. Here’s his French way with Turkey.
- Five Quick Fixes for Your Grocery List: 5 Foods Not To Buy This Week (or ever)
- Christmas Candy to Make and Give Away: Aunt Bill’s Brown Candy
- Want to Order in Thanksgiving Groceries? That’s Easy
- Sauteed Cabbage with Bacon and Apple
If The Bottle Is Marked Poison, Will You Feed it to your child? I don’t think so. Earth Day is Coming. Say No to GMO…
Everytime you feed your family GM crops, they have been poisoned with Roundup, made by Monsanto before they even began to grow. Even the company is forced to label the product “Poison!”.
Where are these gm crops? Everywhere 90% of the corn grown in this country is GMO. Add to that almost all the soy (say goodbye to American tofu), and feed crops for livestock, which wind up on your dinner plates too. Almost every loaf of bread, every corn tortilla, all cold breakfast cereals, processed foods. Almost every single thing in the grocery store that has a “list” of ingredients, includes HFCS, GMO grains, and other poisonous ingredients.
With Earth Day right around the corner, here’s a way to demonstrate how Roundup and other poisons work.
eek! Save your family. save the world.
JUST SAY NO TO GMO
EARTH DAY-Do the Green Carnation Pesticide Demo or tell it.
SIMPLY put some WHITE CARNATIONS in to a jar/vase of water with a generous amount of GREEN FOOD COLORING over night or a few hours.
Then DISPLAY at stores, schools, churches, your home…for all to see. Ask them to wash off the coloring. They can’t. Point made.
This is the same for any pesticide/herbicide that is applied on the roots or on the leaves of trees and plants–EVEN ROUNDUP.
There are so many viable alternatives instead of “THE UNTHINKABLE RISK” to our children–ourselves. This is an “AH, HA!” moment for all who see it or hear about it! The real battle is for our food supply!
REPOST around the world! Keep going all year! Copy & paste text!