- Costanera: Peruvian Fusian Cuisine Comes Ashore in Montclair, New Jersey
- Chef Jesse’s Post-Modern Southern Potato Salad
- Here’s a Delicious Taste of Chef Jesse’s Post Modern Southern Cooking
- Texas comes to East Quogue: Aka – the Hamptons
- The Farmer in the Dell, and in the Pantry. Snacks! Yes!
- Summer Cocktails: Cool down the fires with these lovely Tequila Cocktails
- Baked Mac and Cheese With 4 Veggies and 3 Cheeses
- Summer Garden Pasta and I MEAN straight out of the garden
- Rustic European Breads from your Bread Machine 2nd Edition is now available in bookstores everywhere
- Pig Tail Stew
If The Bottle Is Marked Poison, Will You Feed it to your child? I don’t think so. Earth Day is Coming. Say No to GMO…
Everytime you feed your family GM crops, they have been poisoned with Roundup, made by Monsanto before they even began to grow. Even the company is forced to label the product “Poison!”.
Where are these gm crops? Everywhere 90% of the corn grown in this country is GMO. Add to that almost all the soy (say goodbye to American tofu), and feed crops for livestock, which wind up on your dinner plates too. Almost every loaf of bread, every corn tortilla, all cold breakfast cereals, processed foods. Almost every single thing in the grocery store that has a “list” of ingredients, includes HFCS, GMO grains, and other poisonous ingredients.
With Earth Day right around the corner, here’s a way to demonstrate how Roundup and other poisons work.
eek! Save your family. save the world.
JUST SAY NO TO GMO
EARTH DAY-Do the Green Carnation Pesticide Demo or tell it.
SIMPLY put some WHITE CARNATIONS in to a jar/vase of water with a generous amount of GREEN FOOD COLORING over night or a few hours.
Then DISPLAY at stores, schools, churches, your home…for all to see. Ask them to wash off the coloring. They can’t. Point made.
This is the same for any pesticide/herbicide that is applied on the roots or on the leaves of trees and plants–EVEN ROUNDUP.
There are so many viable alternatives instead of “THE UNTHINKABLE RISK” to our children–ourselves. This is an “AH, HA!” moment for all who see it or hear about it! The real battle is for our food supply!
REPOST around the world! Keep going all year! Copy & paste text!