- Burpee Seeds: Your Start to Food Freedom with your own garden
- Watermelon Tomato Salad with Mint
- Greek Salad with Three Beans: Perfect for Labor Day Brunches
- Low Carb Bacon and Egg Quiche with a Cheese Grits Crust. Yum!
- SAVE THE DATE: August 15 Burpee opens its gates at Historic Fordhook Farm. Come One and All
- House of Representatives Passed A Bill Prohibiting States from GMO labeling. Call Your Senator. Just Say No.
- Oodles of Zoodles wins at White House 2015 Kids’ Cooking Competition
- Maplewood Township meets to discuss animal control and wild life protection July 21, 2015 town hall
- Who has the healthiest eating habits?
- Noosa Yoghurt: All the wisdom of Australian starters with Colorado Pure Milk, Honey, and Fruits: Yummo
If The Bottle Is Marked Poison, Will You Feed it to your child? I don’t think so. Earth Day is Coming. Say No to GMO…
Everytime you feed your family GM crops, they have been poisoned with Roundup, made by Monsanto before they even began to grow. Even the company is forced to label the product “Poison!”.
Where are these gm crops? Everywhere 90% of the corn grown in this country is GMO. Add to that almost all the soy (say goodbye to American tofu), and feed crops for livestock, which wind up on your dinner plates too. Almost every loaf of bread, every corn tortilla, all cold breakfast cereals, processed foods. Almost every single thing in the grocery store that has a “list” of ingredients, includes HFCS, GMO grains, and other poisonous ingredients.
With Earth Day right around the corner, here’s a way to demonstrate how Roundup and other poisons work.
eek! Save your family. save the world.
JUST SAY NO TO GMO
EARTH DAY-Do the Green Carnation Pesticide Demo or tell it.
SIMPLY put some WHITE CARNATIONS in to a jar/vase of water with a generous amount of GREEN FOOD COLORING over night or a few hours.
Then DISPLAY at stores, schools, churches, your home…for all to see. Ask them to wash off the coloring. They can’t. Point made.
This is the same for any pesticide/herbicide that is applied on the roots or on the leaves of trees and plants–EVEN ROUNDUP.
There are so many viable alternatives instead of “THE UNTHINKABLE RISK” to our children–ourselves. This is an “AH, HA!” moment for all who see it or hear about it! The real battle is for our food supply!
REPOST around the world! Keep going all year! Copy & paste text!