- Risi E Bisi, Spring in a Bowl
- Panna Cotta on a Bed of Berries
- Radishes Herald the Arrival of Spring
- Quick as a Wink: Tom Ka Gai, Thai Chicken Soup. Yes!
- Call All The Moms you Know: We Can Succeed at Getting Mandatory Labeling for GMO’s
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day Beginning with Breakfast
- Spring Tonic Soup: How to get your game on with Maria Guarnaschelli’s Soup
- Who Says You Don’t Need to Eat Three Squares A Day
- Mediterranean Braised Chicken with Olives and Lemons and a side of Roasted Veggies
- Why Choose Organic Dairy? It’s full of fat and it costs more.
Paleo Sweet and Sour Meatballs with Bell Pepper, Onion and Pineapple. Yum.
About Linda EckhardtLinda West Eckhardt, is an award winning journalist, food writer, and nutritionist. Her more than 20 cookbooks have garnered prizes including the James Beard prize for the best cookbook for a text she wrote with her daughter, Katherine West DeFoyd, entitled Entertaining 101, Doubleday. Their follow-up book, Stylish One Dish Dinners, Doubleday, was also nominated for a James Beard prize. Their next book, The High Protein Cookbook, Clarkson Potter, remains a best seller after 12 years. That book was designed to accompany low carb diet plans. Her ground-breaking book, Bread in Half The Time, Broadway Books, was named the Best Cookbook in America by the prestigious IACP, The Julia Child award. Her award winning radio work with Jennifer English, for a national show on the Food and Wine radio network, was nominated for a James Beard Prize for a show called, “I Know What You Ate Last Summer.”
Risi E Bisi, Spring in a Bowl
Risi e Bisi is an Italian Grandmother's answer to comfort...
- Posted March 30, 2015
Panna Cotta on a Bed of Berries
panna cotta with fresh berries makes a great diet dessert...
- Posted March 26, 2015
Radishes Herald the Arrival of Spring
Radishes herald the beginning of spring. Gardeners, start digging.
- Posted March 25, 2015
Quick as a Wink: Tom Ka Gai, Thai Chicken Soup. Yes!
Tom Ka Gai, Thai Chicken Soup with Coconut Milk, is...
- Posted March 23, 2015
Call All The Moms you Know: We Can Succeed at Getting Mandatory Labeling for GMO’s
Call all the Moms you Know. We can Win...
- Posted March 23, 2015
Happy St. Patrick’s Day Beginning with Breakfast
Flahavan's is Irish Oatmeal at its finest.
- Posted March 15, 2015
Spring Tonic Soup: How to get your game on with Maria Guarnaschelli’s Soup
Spring Tonic Soup. Nutrient Dense, low cal, packed with...
- Posted March 12, 2015
Latest Tweets from Everybody Eats News