- Tunisian Chicken Stew Over Couscous with Green Harissa: An Eat More Weigh Less Recipe
- Get Your Christmas on. Time for Aunt Bill’s brown candy.
- Stocking Stuffers from 4th & Heart
- Shakshuka for a Quick Dinner During the Holidays
- Plain Old Pecan Pie (what could be better? and damn the hfcs in it. Go ahead. Indulge. It’s Christmas
- Pantry Soup: Making soup is mainly a method. I can teach you that method. Go!
- You Talk about the gift that keeps on giving
- Thanksgiving Rose
- Tunisian Extra Virgin Olive Oil Plants a Flag in the United States. Yum.
- You want to talk about your cheesy movies! Jarlsberg says it best for 60 years in the USA.
Thank Gawd its Friday — Before the Oscar Party. Here’s Cosmos for all
The Artist Cosmo
In case you were wondering how that gorgeous French actress, Bérénice Bejo, In The Artist, stayed so gorgeous, I’d say she did like all those other French Women who don’t get fat, and had her Cosmo sans sugar.
For my own Oscar Party, I intend to make pitchers of this stuff and keep it flowing.
For each serving:
1 jigger Citron vodka
2 teaspoons unsweetened cranberry juice
1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lime juice + grated zest of 1/2 lime
2 drops orange extract
2 teaspoons sugar equivalent (try Organic Zero)
Put the ingredients in a cocktail shaker full of ice. Shake well. Taste for sweetness if using unsweetened cranberry juice, which is highly variable. You may need to add sweetener. Add sweetener as needed and shake again. Strain into a Martini glass. Garnish with a small lime wedge or curl of lime peel.Pin It