- Make a Sandwich. But First, just make the bread. Yes.
- How Does the Omnivore’s Diet Stack Up Next to a Vegetarian’s?
- Canning in the age of the possible. Bottoms up, its time for a Mango Tequila Sunrise from a Ball Spiral Jar
- Happy Easter Everybody. Goldenrod eggs for all.
- The Road to Assisi and other adventures in the kitchen: Italian Peasant Soup
- Big Old Chicken Breasts To the Rescue
- Amazing Chocolate Cake from a brand new blog. Check it out.
- Uncle Ben’s 20 Minute Dinners do it for me
- Embrew offers single serving teas and coffees
- Hooray! Peg Bowden has started up her blog again. You want a front row seat to immigration? Here it is.sign up
It’s Friday. Here’s A Cocktail Just for April, with all its Joys and Heartbreaks
I Remember April
Here’s a cocktail to curl up with while you think about that gorgeous black dirt in your garden, that gorgeous black dress you’re going to wear to the May Day Dance and any gorgeous black thoughts which you tend to snuggle up with when you’re all by yourself in the dark.
1 oz brandy
1/4 oz yellow Chartreuse
1 oz orange juice
Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice.
Strain into a chilled cocktail glass
Add a twist of lemon or orangePin It