- Amazing Chocolate Cake from a brand new blog. Check it out.
- Uncle Ben’s 20 Minute Dinners do it for me
- Embrew offers single serving teas and coffees
- Hooray! Peg Bowden has started up her blog again. You want a front row seat to immigration? Here it is.sign up
- Texas Cattlemen will take the first hit from Trump’s new trade policies
- Valentine’s is Near. Here’s a Romantic Venue for you
- Postgame Analysis Superbowl 2017
- Tunisian Chicken Stew Over Couscous with Green Harissa: An Eat More Weigh Less Recipe
- Get Your Christmas on. Time for Aunt Bill’s brown candy.
- Stocking Stuffers from 4th & Heart
Go Nuts at Snack Time. Pistachios + Dried Cranberries. Better than a candy bar.
Most so-called healthy candy bars are just that – candy bars except made with stuff that tastes like sawdust. But when Caroline Kelm sent me some Pistachio Chewy Bites, I knew we had something.
Simple things really are best and this cute little GMO free snack bar is about half pistachios from California + dried cranberries,sweetened with a bit of agave and tempered with a pinch of sea salt. What’s not to love? At 210 calories, these slip into your purse or pocket to be there when you need a little pick-me-up. I like ‘em!
With three main ingredients, Pistachio Chewy Bites provide healthy snack lovers the amazing benefits of pistachios, cranberries and agave nectar in a delicious and nutritious bite-size bar. Pistachio Chewy Bites are heart-healthy, 100% all natural, gluten and dairy free, low in sodium, GMO free, vegan and a great on-the-go protein snack. They also have no cholesterol, zero trans-fat and are a good source of dietary fiber
So seeing what they don’t have, you need to know that what you do get is a lovely, flavorful bright snack that will keep you going. Yes.
Pistachio Chewy Bites are made by Setton Pistachio of Terra Bella, Inc., the second largest pistachio processor in the United States. They been growing and processing pistachios in the Central Valley of California since 1986. Setton Pistachio of Terra Bella, Inc. has ownership in over 8,000 acres of planted pistachios and currently has the capacity to process over 100 million pounds of pistachios owned by Setton and its grower partners. In 2011, Setton installed 7,600 solar panels, offsetting the processing facility’s energy bill by 100 percent.
6-Pack $5.99 and 16-Pack $12.50
Where to get them:
Online: Amazon.com and Puritan.com
Stores: Burlington Coat Factory – nationally
Shoprite -New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland, and Pennsylvania.
A&P- New York, New Jersey, Rhode Island
Safeway – Oregon, Washington some additional areas of the Northwest
HEB – Texas
Roundy’s – Wisconsin and Illinois