- Texas Cattlemen will take the first hit from Trump’s new trade policies
- Valentine’s is Near. Here’s a Romantic Venue for you
- Postgame Analysis Superbowl 2017
- Tunisian Chicken Stew Over Couscous with Green Harissa: An Eat More Weigh Less Recipe
- Get Your Christmas on. Time for Aunt Bill’s brown candy.
- Stocking Stuffers from 4th & Heart
- Shakshuka for a Quick Dinner During the Holidays
- Plain Old Pecan Pie (what could be better? and damn the hfcs in it. Go ahead. Indulge. It’s Christmas
- Pantry Soup: Making soup is mainly a method. I can teach you that method. Go!
- You Talk about the gift that keeps on giving
What To Do with that Pesky Trash When Your’re Having a Party? I Love These Clean Cubes.
Clean Cubes to the Rescue. Having A Party? Want to keep the space neat and tidy?
Somebody sent me a selection of these Clean Cubes in small medium and large. I loved them all.
I’ve been having a lot of parties in the back yard and these attractive yet practical disposable garbage containers are just the ticket.
What are Clean Cubes?
Clean Cubes are attractive, disposable trash and recycle bins. They are a complete trash solution, composed of a plastic trash liner adhered to a paper bin. Its instant setup and easy cleanup solves the problem of trash or recyclable build-up at parties, events, and many other situations. Clean Cubes and all of its components are biodegradable.
When would I use a Clean Cube?
Clean Cubes provide additional recycling or trash space wherever and whenever you need extra trash space. Don’t you hate it when guests are over and you run out of trash space? Just open another Clean Cube and you instantly have an attractive, free-standing trash or recycling bin.
Having a cookout and don’t have outdoor trash receptacles? Whether for parties, picnics, camping, boats, or any number of uses, Clean Cubes are a great solution anytime you could use instant trash or recycling bins.
Why use Clean Cubes instead of a regular recycling bin?
Recycling bins often get sticky or smelly – Clean Cubes makes recycling easier and more sanitary. Since Clean Cubes are leak-resistant, you can use it like a regular recycle bins.
When the Clean Cube starts to get worn or full, just dispose of the entire Clean Cube! If you need more recyling space, just pop open another Clean Cube.
Are Clean Cubes eco friendly?
Yes! Clean Cubes and all of its components are biodegradable.
What’s not to love?
+ You can order them from Amazon. Woot-Woot.