- Texas Cattlemen will take the first hit from Trump’s new trade policies
- Valentine’s is Near. Here’s a Romantic Venue for you
- Postgame Analysis Superbowl 2017
- Tunisian Chicken Stew Over Couscous with Green Harissa: An Eat More Weigh Less Recipe
- Get Your Christmas on. Time for Aunt Bill’s brown candy.
- Stocking Stuffers from 4th & Heart
- Shakshuka for a Quick Dinner During the Holidays
- Plain Old Pecan Pie (what could be better? and damn the hfcs in it. Go ahead. Indulge. It’s Christmas
- Pantry Soup: Making soup is mainly a method. I can teach you that method. Go!
- You Talk about the gift that keeps on giving
What’s for Dinner? Open the refrigerator, shake your smart phone and decide
New App goes on sale June 21, 2014. Kiss your Cooking Problems Good bye.
Check and Cook is a new app invented by a 19 year old Parisian college kid who was baffled when he looked into the refrigerator of his new apartment.
How was he to transform that cheese, and eggs, and veggies he saw into something edible?
Check and Cook works on a simple principle. Download the app (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/check-and-cook/id877126009?mt=8) Now, open the refrigerator door, take a look inside, peck out onto your smart phone some of the contents of your refrigerator and voila!
Shake your phone and you’ll get anywhere from one to thirty recipes you can make. Yes, right now. You won’t even have to make a trip to the grocery store.
This brand new app makes that crucial link between what you have and what you can cook.
Is this the better mousetrap or what? Count on somebody’s need to create something really useful.
Pierre-Louis Sauvaige is the inventor of the Check and Cook app, which goes on sale at the APP store in your I-phone today, June 21, 2014.
For 99 cents you can carry with you the mysteries of the Universe. Well the cooking universe at least.
And the app is not only useful for gazing into your refrigerator. Take your phone to the grocery store, and if you see they’re having a great sale on, say, leg of lamb, go ahead and put it in your cart.
Give your phone and shake and up will pop numerous recipes for cooking that piece of meat. Choose the recipe that appeals to you, grab the other ingredients called for, and you are half way there to a great dinner.
The basic premise of the app, Check and Cook is that you should start your dinner by seeing what you have on hand and what you can do with that.
I know you’ll agree with me that Mr. Sauvaige’s French roots are as clear as can be. While Americans might grab the car keys and head for the nearest fast food restaurant, any self-respecting Frenchman will head to the kitchen and see what’s on hand.
The world is going to thank you Mr. Sauvaige. Keep on cooking.
And tell everyone you know to get the new app, Check and Cook today. It’s a huge help in preparing meals. (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/check-and-cook/id877126009?mt=8Pin It