- Amazing Chocolate Cake from a brand new blog. Check it out.
- Uncle Ben’s 20 Minute Dinners do it for me
- Embrew offers single serving teas and coffees
- Hooray! Peg Bowden has started up her blog again. You want a front row seat to immigration? Here it is.sign up
- Texas Cattlemen will take the first hit from Trump’s new trade policies
- Valentine’s is Near. Here’s a Romantic Venue for you
- Postgame Analysis Superbowl 2017
- Tunisian Chicken Stew Over Couscous with Green Harissa: An Eat More Weigh Less Recipe
- Get Your Christmas on. Time for Aunt Bill’s brown candy.
- Stocking Stuffers from 4th & Heart
Cucumber Splash Makes Memorial Day Sing
You talk about a marriage made in heaven. How about the clean taste of Pinnacle Cucumber vodka with a splash of Cucumber Dry Soda and a shot of Cranberry. Now that’s a cocktail to remember.
Pinnacle® Cucumber-Cran Splash with Cucumber Dry Soda
Totally refreshing and even ok on a low carb diet.
1 part Pinnacle® Cucumber Vodka
1 part Cucumber Dry Soda*
Splash of Cranberry Juice
Pour all ingredients over ice stir in a highball glass garnished with mixed in slices of lime.
This is yummy.
A glorious pairing of Pinnacle’s Cucumber flavored vodka with Dry Soda’s new Cucumber flavored soda, sweetened with a tad of cane sugar and cranberry juice. Add a stirrer made with a cucumber stick or a slice of lime and you’re done.