- Amazing Chocolate Cake from a brand new blog. Check it out.
- Uncle Ben’s 20 Minute Dinners do it for me
- Embrew offers single serving teas and coffees
- Hooray! Peg Bowden has started up her blog again. You want a front row seat to immigration? Here it is.sign up
- Texas Cattlemen will take the first hit from Trump’s new trade policies
- Valentine’s is Near. Here’s a Romantic Venue for you
- Postgame Analysis Superbowl 2017
- Tunisian Chicken Stew Over Couscous with Green Harissa: An Eat More Weigh Less Recipe
- Get Your Christmas on. Time for Aunt Bill’s brown candy.
- Stocking Stuffers from 4th & Heart
Thank Gawd It’s Wednesday: Peachy Margarita Cocktails
Peachy Margarita Cocktails
Now that peaches are entering the market, and we’re entering the beach season, here’s a gorgeous frozen drink for the day. Yes. Puts a Fuzzy Navel to Shame.
1 cup ice
1 1/2 ounces Pinnacle Peach Vodka
1/2 ounce triple sec
1/4 ounce lime juice
1 skinned, pitted, fresh medium peach
Yield: 1 Cocktail
Pour the ingredients into a blender.
Blend until smooth.
Pour the contents into a chilled margarita glass. Garnish with a Lime twist or a peach slice. Bottom’s up!