- Amazing Chocolate Cake from a brand new blog. Check it out.
- Uncle Ben’s 20 Minute Dinners do it for me
- Embrew offers single serving teas and coffees
- Hooray! Peg Bowden has started up her blog again. You want a front row seat to immigration? Here it is.sign up
- Texas Cattlemen will take the first hit from Trump’s new trade policies
- Valentine’s is Near. Here’s a Romantic Venue for you
- Postgame Analysis Superbowl 2017
- Tunisian Chicken Stew Over Couscous with Green Harissa: An Eat More Weigh Less Recipe
- Get Your Christmas on. Time for Aunt Bill’s brown candy.
- Stocking Stuffers from 4th & Heart
Sparkling Apple Toddy Today For a Perfect Halloween Cocktail
SPARKLING APPLE HOT TODDY makes a perfect Halloween cocktail
This may sound counterintuitive, but using Crisp Apple Sparkling Ice, a no-cal beverage, as the base for this hot Autumn cocktail works. Try it.
- 6 oz. Crisp Apple SPARKLING ICE
- 1 ½ oz. Red Roses single batch bourbon
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Cinnamon stick, allspice cloves, and apple slices for garnish
- Coat the bottom of a glass coffee cup with honey. Add whisky
- Heat Crisp Apple SPARKLING ICE in a small sauce pot to just under the boil
- Pour hot SPARKLING ICE into glass. Stir to combine ingredients
- Garnish with cinnamon stick, allspice cloves, and apple slices