- Amazing Chocolate Cake from a brand new blog. Check it out.
- Uncle Ben’s 20 Minute Dinners do it for me
- Embrew offers single serving teas and coffees
- Hooray! Peg Bowden has started up her blog again. You want a front row seat to immigration? Here it is.sign up
- Texas Cattlemen will take the first hit from Trump’s new trade policies
- Valentine’s is Near. Here’s a Romantic Venue for you
- Postgame Analysis Superbowl 2017
- Tunisian Chicken Stew Over Couscous with Green Harissa: An Eat More Weigh Less Recipe
- Get Your Christmas on. Time for Aunt Bill’s brown candy.
- Stocking Stuffers from 4th & Heart
Jack Frost Cocktail keeps Winter from Nipping At Your Nose
Around here, we just have to pretend its winter because the temps hover around 60, but never mind. We still want a Winter Cocktail for guests, and what could better than a Jack Frost. Bottom’s up, folks.
The cocktail infuses all of tastes and flavors of the season into this semi-sweet libation, bringing a piece of the winter to Scottsdale.
jade bar, a hot gathering spot for locals and guests of the award-winning Sanctuary on Camelback Mountain, overlooks Paradise Valley for spectacular views. Both contemporary and chic, jade bar boasts a dynamic atmosphere where guests can enjoy delicious libations and irresistible culinary creations by Executive Chef Beau MacMillan. A shaded patio features a gas fireplace for cool, Arizona desert evenings, as well as weekly live music. Known for its exceptional mixology and authentic backlit jade onyx drink rail jade bar tantalizes guests with a menu of fun, fresh and delicious cocktails featuring hand-selected premium spirits with farm-fresh local fruits, herbs, vegetables and juices.
What’s better than a Jack Frost Cocktail? Nothing.
jade bar at Sanctuary on Camelback Mountain (Scottsdale, AZ)
- 1 ½ oz Laird’s Applejack
- 1 oz Espresso
- ½ oz cinnamon syrup
- Float with peppermint cream
- Garnish with freshly grated cinnamon
- Serve in a coupe glass