- Amazing Chocolate Cake from a brand new blog. Check it out.
- Uncle Ben’s 20 Minute Dinners do it for me
- Embrew offers single serving teas and coffees
- Hooray! Peg Bowden has started up her blog again. You want a front row seat to immigration? Here it is.sign up
- Texas Cattlemen will take the first hit from Trump’s new trade policies
- Valentine’s is Near. Here’s a Romantic Venue for you
- Postgame Analysis Superbowl 2017
- Tunisian Chicken Stew Over Couscous with Green Harissa: An Eat More Weigh Less Recipe
- Get Your Christmas on. Time for Aunt Bill’s brown candy.
- Stocking Stuffers from 4th & Heart
Rustic European Breads from your Bread Machine 2nd Edition is now available in bookstores everywhere
Next time you’re invited to bring something to a back yard party, why not make your own home made sandwiches. Using our new edition of Rustic European Breads from your Bread Machine, you will become an instant expert on the subject of home made bread. Yum. The book has great sidebars, like the luscious carrot and radish pickle which goes together in a flash and tastes so good you’ll want to break into song.
Home Made Bread Sandwiches
Italian Super Sub on Pane All’Olio
Overlap layers of boiled ham, capicola, Genoa Salami, provolone on a hot roll with lettuce, thinly sliced tomato, red onions, olive oil, red wine vinegar, salt, pepper and oregano. Use your own home made Pane all’Olio (Italian Olive Oil Bread) that you made using the bread machine.
Note those nice big holes and the crisp texture. Now this, my friends, is a sandwich you proably can’t buy anywhere.
If you’re invited to a summer picnic, take a batch of these sandwiches. You’ll be invited back I assure you. Yum.
Recipe for home made bread
The bread machine is so versatile and handy. Use it to make this traditional Italian Olive Oil bread. The long slow rise in the machine will guarantee those lovely big holes and crisp crust. The flavor will be complex. The bread will vanish before your very eyes. Yum!
Buy yourself a new copy of the second edition of our prize winning book:
Rustic European Breads from Your Bread Machine.
Linda West Eckhardt and Diana Collingwood Butts
Much has changed in twenty years since we wrote the original groundbreaking books on making bread in the bread machine, but the sheer versatility of the bread machine is unrivaled, and the new tricks you can pull off by using the bread machine to mix and proof dough before cooking it on a stone, is still just stupendous. Enjoy.
Rustic European Breads from your Bread Machine is available in book stores everywhere as well as from Amazon.
Send me a self-addressed stamped envelope and autograph instructions and I’d be happy to send you an autograph to personalize your book.
Keep on baking. It’s fun and it’s good for you.