- Amazing Chocolate Cake from a brand new blog. Check it out.
- Uncle Ben’s 20 Minute Dinners do it for me
- Embrew offers single serving teas and coffees
- Hooray! Peg Bowden has started up her blog again. You want a front row seat to immigration? Here it is.sign up
- Texas Cattlemen will take the first hit from Trump’s new trade policies
- Valentine’s is Near. Here’s a Romantic Venue for you
- Postgame Analysis Superbowl 2017
- Tunisian Chicken Stew Over Couscous with Green Harissa: An Eat More Weigh Less Recipe
- Get Your Christmas on. Time for Aunt Bill’s brown candy.
- Stocking Stuffers from 4th & Heart
Summer Cocktails: Cool down the fires with these lovely Tequila Cocktails
Here we are, in the dog days of summer, everybody trying to beat the heat, stay cool, and yet have some fun all the way.
What could be better than a Watermelon Margarita?
For some lovely summer cocktails made with tequila – the one with watermelon is perfectly divine, you can enjoy the summer, have a drink on us, bottoms up.
It’s really summer for sure.
- 2 parts 901® Tequila
- 1 part lemon juice
- ½ part agave syrup
- 5 raspberries
- 5 basil leaves
- Splash club soda
- Balsamic vinegar
Preparation: Muddle raspberries and basil in mixing glass. Add 901® Tequila, agave syrup and lemon juice. Shake vigorously over ice. Strain into ice filled highball glass. Top with club soda and a drop or two of balsamic vinegar. Garnish with basil sprig.
Sauza® Watermelon Margarita (serves 8)
- 1 cup Sauza® Tequila
- ½ cup Lime juice
- ½ cup Triple sec
- 1 cup Watermelon juice
- Drop of Honey
Preparation: Add ingredients to an ice-filled pitcher