- Amazing Chocolate Cake from a brand new blog. Check it out.
- Uncle Ben’s 20 Minute Dinners do it for me
- Embrew offers single serving teas and coffees
- Hooray! Peg Bowden has started up her blog again. You want a front row seat to immigration? Here it is.sign up
- Texas Cattlemen will take the first hit from Trump’s new trade policies
- Valentine’s is Near. Here’s a Romantic Venue for you
- Postgame Analysis Superbowl 2017
- Tunisian Chicken Stew Over Couscous with Green Harissa: An Eat More Weigh Less Recipe
- Get Your Christmas on. Time for Aunt Bill’s brown candy.
- Stocking Stuffers from 4th & Heart
Get Your Christmas on. Time for Aunt Bill’s brown candy.
When my grandson, Noel, was a little kid, he said he was going to buy me a big house in the Pa. woods and build a little stand out front, so we could make our fortune selling Aunt Bill’s brown candy. Still a good idea I have to make batches and batches of the stuff every Christmas to give away. Part of our tradition.
Aunt Bill’s brown candy first appeared during the great depression of the 1930’s in an Oklahoma newspaper. Something good that came from that economic meltdown, proving yet again that good things can come from bad events. Write that down.