- Amazing Chocolate Cake from a brand new blog. Check it out.
- Uncle Ben’s 20 Minute Dinners do it for me
- Embrew offers single serving teas and coffees
- Hooray! Peg Bowden has started up her blog again. You want a front row seat to immigration? Here it is.sign up
- Texas Cattlemen will take the first hit from Trump’s new trade policies
- Valentine’s is Near. Here’s a Romantic Venue for you
- Postgame Analysis Superbowl 2017
- Tunisian Chicken Stew Over Couscous with Green Harissa: An Eat More Weigh Less Recipe
- Get Your Christmas on. Time for Aunt Bill’s brown candy.
- Stocking Stuffers from 4th & Heart
Valentine’s is Near. Here’s a Romantic Venue for you
CELEBRATE VALENTINE’S DAY WITH TOMMY BAHAMA RESTAURANT & BAR<
Shake things up for your loved one this Valentine’s Day with the Pomegranate Mimosa or Hibiscus Sparkler from Tommy Bahama Restaurant & Bar. These sweet, flavorful cocktails are sure to set the mood and impress your sweetheart. Cheers to love and bubbly!
Conveniently located in Midtown Manhattan on Fifth Avenue at 45th Street, Tommy Bahama Restaurant & Bar is the ideal location for lunch, dinner or Happy Hour.
Tommy Bahama Restaurant & Bar – New York
551 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10176
Open 11:30am Daily
Island Time Happy Hour: 4-6pm Daily
For reservations, please call 212.537.0960 or visit TommyBahama.com
¾ part pomegranate syrup
¾ part fresh orange juice
½ part Luxardo Maraschino Liqueur
2 dashes Peychaud’s Bitters
4 parts Brut Champagne
Instructions: Add all ingredients except the champagne in a mixing glass, add ice and shake until chilled.
Strain into glass and top with champagne.
1 cup sugar
1 cup pomegranate juice
Instructions: Combine ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Simmer for 10 minutes or until the syrup coats the back of a spoon. Cool before using. Store in a squeeze bottle and label. Can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 30 days.
Ice: Cubes for shaking
Garnish: Pomegranate seeds and orange twist
½ part hibiscus syrup
4½ parts sparkling wine
Instructions: Pour ingredients into a champagne glass.
1 part water
1 part sugar
¾ part hibiscus
Instructions: Heat water and sugar in a small pot until sugar is melted. Remove from heat, add hibiscus and steep for 10 minutes. Remove hibiscus and cool.