- Amazing Chocolate Cake from a brand new blog. Check it out.
- Uncle Ben’s 20 Minute Dinners do it for me
- Embrew offers single serving teas and coffees
- Hooray! Peg Bowden has started up her blog again. You want a front row seat to immigration? Here it is.sign up
- Texas Cattlemen will take the first hit from Trump’s new trade policies
- Valentine’s is Near. Here’s a Romantic Venue for you
- Postgame Analysis Superbowl 2017
- Tunisian Chicken Stew Over Couscous with Green Harissa: An Eat More Weigh Less Recipe
- Get Your Christmas on. Time for Aunt Bill’s brown candy.
- Stocking Stuffers from 4th & Heart
Embrew offers single serving teas and coffees
Embrew Coffee and Tea in single serve packages
When Ashley Haywood couldn’t find a sweetened tea bag to suit her, she did what any enterprising young entrepreneur would do. She invented one herself.
Using fair trade coffees and teas found worldwide, she began playing around
And came up with several variations on the theme.
What does this mean for you? Pop some of these brewing bags into your purse and where ever you go so long as you have access to hot water, you’ll have wonderful coffees and teas.
I find the Embrew coffees and teas to be a godsend because I’m on a strict diet and the first thing I know is that I have to stay hydrated. What could be better than sumptuous coffees and teas with just a touch of natural sweetener.
I love these products and believe you will too. Buy direct at embrew.com.
Naturally Sweetened Tea Bags
($15.95) for a package of 10
• Amber Black Maple
• Bourbon Smoked White
• Creamy Honey Oolong
• Steamed Honey Green
• Lavender Chamomile Kick
Single-Serve Brew-in-Bag Coffees
($15.95) for a package of ten
• La Fuerza Dark Roast (Sweet or Unsweet)
• La Esperanza Light Roast (Sweet or Unsweet)
Ashley sources her tea and coffee from different farms all over the world and buys directly from growers who she knows by name, which allows her to bring the human connection back into the process of providing customers with their two favorite beverages. Buying direct-trade allows for transparency into the supply chain and confidence that the farmers are respecting the land, the plants and the people working hard to make a living. We just can’t budge on the importance of that. Here’s her contact info.
Founder and Owner
Embrew Coffee and Tea Products