- Amazing Chocolate Cake from a brand new blog. Check it out.
- Uncle Ben’s 20 Minute Dinners do it for me
- Embrew offers single serving teas and coffees
- Hooray! Peg Bowden has started up her blog again. You want a front row seat to immigration? Here it is.sign up
- Texas Cattlemen will take the first hit from Trump’s new trade policies
- Valentine’s is Near. Here’s a Romantic Venue for you
- Postgame Analysis Superbowl 2017
- Tunisian Chicken Stew Over Couscous with Green Harissa: An Eat More Weigh Less Recipe
- Get Your Christmas on. Time for Aunt Bill’s brown candy.
- Stocking Stuffers from 4th & Heart
Uncle Ben’s 20 Minute Dinners do it for me
Cooking just gets easier and easier. I saw this on Facebook this morning, dashed to the store, got everything precut and whizzed back to preheat the skillet then cook it up. Yummo. Thank’s Uncle Ben’s and check out their other choices.
Follw this link for amazing information. Then don’t blame me if you’re hungry.
See larger image