- Amazing Chocolate Cake from a brand new blog. Check it out.
- Uncle Ben’s 20 Minute Dinners do it for me
- Embrew offers single serving teas and coffees
- Hooray! Peg Bowden has started up her blog again. You want a front row seat to immigration? Here it is.sign up
- Texas Cattlemen will take the first hit from Trump’s new trade policies
- Valentine’s is Near. Here’s a Romantic Venue for you
- Postgame Analysis Superbowl 2017
- Tunisian Chicken Stew Over Couscous with Green Harissa: An Eat More Weigh Less Recipe
- Get Your Christmas on. Time for Aunt Bill’s brown candy.
- Stocking Stuffers from 4th & Heart
Join Peg Bowden as she treks through the Arizona Mexican desert in search of bodies of...
The man from Guerrero and others rest at the Comedor on their trek into the unkwnown...
Pet Bowden remembers her brother, Charles Bowden. RIP
More Border Report News
- Peg Bowden’s book, A Land of Hard Edges, is released. It’s a must read.
Peg Bowden's book, A Land of Hard Edges, is now available.
- Posted September 2, 2014
- Peg Bowden’s account of the flood of unaccompanied minors entering the U.S. from Nogales
Unaccompanied minors flood the borders from Latin America to the U.S.
- Posted June 20, 2014
- Crisis at the Border between the U.S. and Latin America Demands Our Attention
Crisis at the Border Between the U.S. and Latin America demands attention
- Posted June 11, 2014
- Plan Your Mexican Fall/Winter Vacation Here and Now: Peg Bowden Takes Us on her Vacation
I’ve had a fantasy about living in a small Mexican town and immersing myself...
- Posted June 9, 2014
- Dining with the Enemy: Peg Bowden sits down with those who oppose immigration
Learn More about the relationship between Mexico and Arizona
- Posted March 23, 2014
- Peg Bowden Says Merry Christmas from the Border
I’m padding around the house at midnight unable to sleep. The full moon lights...
- Posted December 19, 2013
- Peg Bowden’s Border Report for Thanksgiving: A Real Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving means many things, but going home to family stands in high regard by...
- Posted December 4, 2013