- Make a Sandwich. But First, just make the bread. Yes.
- How Does the Omnivore’s Diet Stack Up Next to a Vegetarian’s?
- Canning in the age of the possible. Bottoms up, its time for a Mango Tequila Sunrise from a Ball Spiral Jar
- Happy Easter Everybody. Goldenrod eggs for all.
- The Road to Assisi and other adventures in the kitchen: Italian Peasant Soup
- Big Old Chicken Breasts To the Rescue
- Amazing Chocolate Cake from a brand new blog. Check it out.
- Uncle Ben’s 20 Minute Dinners do it for me
- Embrew offers single serving teas and coffees
- Hooray! Peg Bowden has started up her blog again. You want a front row seat to immigration? Here it is.sign up
Thank you for your interest in Everybody Eats NEWS, the food paper of Linda West Eckhardt. That’s me. I am a freelance writer/author specializing in sustainable food, food politics, trends, travel, and lifestyle journalism.
Pitches, Requests, Queries
I receive many pitches, requests, ideas, and queries from readers, PR folks, bloggers, and others. If you have questions, please e-mail at email@example.com. I will try to answer quickly.
Link Exchanges and Blogroll Requests
If you like the site, I’m pleased! Please feel free to link to it.
If you want to be a guest blogger, please know that I’m fussy. As I said, I love this site, and I care about the content. I like well written, researched pieces that feature the fast moving and ever changing world of sustainable food. I’m always interested in learning about people who are making a difference in the world of making and sharing food.
Whether you’re interested in creating the occasional piece, or a more regular gig within one of the departments, let me hear from you. Think of this just like any other newspaper. If you have an area of expertise that syncs up with one of the sections (see list below*), let’s talk. If, however, you want to plug a product that brings me to:
As you can see, I accept some advertising. I do not have a standard rate. It depends on the ad, the placement, number of months paid in advance, etc. Please write to me with a firm offer and a sample of your ad. I look forward to hearing from you.
E-mail me: for details.
*Regular Departments for Everybody Eats NEWS include. We are seeking regular columnists in several of these beats? Got some expertise? Want a regular gig? Let’s talk.
- Sustainable News
- Agri Business
- In Season
- Wine and Spirits
- Where to eat
- Books and Blogs