- Make a Sandwich. But First, just make the bread. Yes.
- How Does the Omnivore’s Diet Stack Up Next to a Vegetarian’s?
- Canning in the age of the possible. Bottoms up, its time for a Mango Tequila Sunrise from a Ball Spiral Jar
- Happy Easter Everybody. Goldenrod eggs for all.
- The Road to Assisi and other adventures in the kitchen: Italian Peasant Soup
- Big Old Chicken Breasts To the Rescue
- Amazing Chocolate Cake from a brand new blog. Check it out.
- Uncle Ben’s 20 Minute Dinners do it for me
- Embrew offers single serving teas and coffees
- Hooray! Peg Bowden has started up her blog again. You want a front row seat to immigration? Here it is.sign up
All posts tagged "Burwell General Store’s Recipe Swap"
- Making Cabbage Slaw: the old fashioned way for Burwell General Store Recipe Swap
Burwell General Store recipe swap for October calls for a rendition of hot close slaw. Now that's something I know something about. My dad, who did most of the cooking, made slaw every...
- Posted October 2, 2011
- Rabbit Stew with Dumplings: Burwell General Store Recipe Swappers for September, 2011
Burwell General Store Recipe Swappers Rabbit Stew with Dumplings in a Red Wine Sauce. This recipe comes by way of my grandmother, my trip to LaVarenne, and the Burwell swappers. Wowee. It's good.
- Posted September 3, 2011
- Burwell General Store’s Recipe Swap: What would you do with Apple Taffy?
BURWELL GENERAL STORE http://www.burwellgeneralstore.com/p/recipe-swaps.html runs a fun recipe contest every month using ancient recipes, or — as they say – receipts – from a book called All Day and Dinner on the Grass. Then with a revolving group of...
- Posted May 2, 2011