- Make a Sandwich. But First, just make the bread. Yes.
- How Does the Omnivore’s Diet Stack Up Next to a Vegetarian’s?
- Canning in the age of the possible. Bottoms up, its time for a Mango Tequila Sunrise from a Ball Spiral Jar
- Happy Easter Everybody. Goldenrod eggs for all.
- The Road to Assisi and other adventures in the kitchen: Italian Peasant Soup
- Big Old Chicken Breasts To the Rescue
- Amazing Chocolate Cake from a brand new blog. Check it out.
- Uncle Ben’s 20 Minute Dinners do it for me
- Embrew offers single serving teas and coffees
- Hooray! Peg Bowden has started up her blog again. You want a front row seat to immigration? Here it is.sign up
All posts tagged "wild caught Alaska salmon"
- Glazed Wild Caught Alaskan Salmon under an Orange Red Pepper Relish
Wild Caught salmon under a blanket of orange red pepper relish is yummo.
- Posted May 1, 2012
- Rabbit Stew with Dumplings: Burwell General Store Recipe Swappers for September, 2011
Burwell General Store Recipe Swappers Rabbit Stew with Dumplings in a Red Wine Sauce. This recipe comes by way of my grandmother, my trip to LaVarenne, and the Burwell swappers. Wowee. It's good.
- Posted September 3, 2011
- Just Say NO To Farm-raised Tilapia, The Mac-Fish of Seafood
If you ever wondered why tilapia had no flavor, its because it gets nothing to eat but gmo corn/soy pellets. As a result, it is lowest in omega-3 fatty acids, and could be called...
- Posted May 2, 2011
- Bourbon-Soused Salmon on a bed of Mashed Potatoes
The sweetness of bourbon plus the sweetness of wild salmon napped with a puckery lemon and mayo sauce atop a bed of mashed potatoes makes for a fab dinner in 15 minutes. We buy mashed potatoes in...
- Posted April 1, 2011
- Recipe: Spring Asparagus and Wild Salmon with Tarragon
I know spring is here when the asparagus begins to poke its head out of the freshly warmed earth in my garden. A wild-caught salmon fillet steamed with asparagus and squeeze of orange juice and a jot of...
- Posted March 12, 2011